Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Eclipse Silver Interior paint scheme, however not Mine

As you can see many of the lower panels I would paint and are proposing to paint have been done in silver to match the car. I would not paint the vents and other random parts. Paint like its the outside of the car. Colors are grouped together and smooth lines not scattered color here and there.

Passenger side view of silver painted interior. I really like the Suede seats but they should probably be grey instead of Tan or maybe a darker Grey. I like how there are no Bolster Patches ( edge pieces possibly a different) I am contiplating using vinyle dye to make mine grey now to soften the color. I need to get the seats installed correctly first though :) PS dont go to spradleys car stereo in East Ridge / Chattanooga.

No comments: